IMT's address is the following :
118 Route de Narbonne
The nearest Metro Station is "Université Paul Sabatier" on the yellow metro line (Metro B).
From the Airport : You can :
- Take a taxi (the cost depends on the traffic load and on the hour but you should expect to spend between 40 and 65 euros approximately)
- Or take the "Navette Tisseo" in front of the arrivals of the airport (it is a bus which leaves every 20 minutes approximately), get down at the stop "Compans Cafarelli" and take the Metro Line B (yellow line) in direction "Ramonville" and stop at "Université Paul Sabatier". The ticket for the "Navette" can be bought at the box office at the exit of the arrivals of the Airport.
- Or you can take the Tram line 1 (leaving in front of the arrival of the airport), get down at the terminus ("Palais de Justice") and from there take the metro line 2 (yellow line) in direction "Ramonville" and stop at "Université Paul Sabatier". The ticket of the tram can be bought at the machins in front of the tram.
From the station "Gare Matabiau" :
Take the metro line A (red line) in direction "Basso Cambo" and get down at "Jean Jaurés" (just one stop) then change and take the metro line B (yellow line) in direction "Ramonville" and get down at "Université Paul Sabatier".
Once you are at the metro station "Université Paul Sabatier", you are at approximately 200 m from IMT : the main building of IMT is the building 1R2, in the grid of the campus map it is in the square C4. See the map of the campus here below :
Here is a list of hotels in Toulouse that should have vacancies
- Apparthotel Adagio Toulouse St Cyprien : http://www.adagio-city.com/fr/
hotel-8399-aparthotel-adagio- access-toulouse-saint-cyprien/ index.shtml
- Hôtel Riquet : http://en.hotelriquet.com
- Hotel Mermoz : http://mermoz.privilegetoulouse.com/fr/index.html
- Hotel Royal Wilson : http://www.hotelroyalwilson-toulouse.com/
- Resdihome Toulouse Tolosa : http://www.residhome.com/
- Hôtel de Brienne : http://www.hoteldebrienne.com/
- Hôtel du Taur : http://www.hotel-du-taur.com/
- Hôtel Occitania Centre Toulouse Matabiau (ex Phoenicia) : http://www.occitania-toulouse-
- Hôtel des Beaux Arts : http://www.hoteldesbeauxarts.
- Hôtel et Résidence OCTEL http://www.octel.fr (around 93€/night for a 25 m2 studio including breakfeast), note they are a bit far from the university
- Hotel Lidotel http:/
/www. lidotel. fr/ tarifs-reservations/
Most hotels are located north of the city centre, while the University is located south east. You will need to use public transport, especially the tube/subway, as there is a very convenient stop "Université Paul Sabatier" on line B, just 200m far from the Math Institute. Information about transport can be found on Tisseo website, see https://www.tisseo.fr/se-deplacer/horaires/metro
More information about the transport from the airport or the train station can be found on the information webpage of the CIMI.