The thematic trimester CIPPMI consists in 50 course sessions, three workshops and a thematic school.
To download the global schedule, click HERE
- Friday 18th March, 14h, IRIT, Auditorium Herbrand :
Opening lecture by Jean-Michel Salanskis (Univ. Paris Ouest, IREPH), Une dispersion nouvelle.
- Monday 4th April - Friday 8th April & Monday 11th April - Thursday 14th April: 17 course sessions (pdf)
- Friday 15th April - Saturday 16th April: Workshop I Mathematics & Philosophy of Mathematics (pdf)
- Monday 23th May - Friday 27th May & Monday 30th May - Thursday 2th June: 17 course sessions
- Friday 3th June - Saturday 4th June: Workshop II Proofs, Justifications, Certificates
- Monday 6th June - Friday 10th June & Monday 13th June - Thursday 16th June: 16 course sessions
- Friday 17th June: Workshop III Philosophy & Philosophy of Mathematics
Monday 27th June - Friday 1st July: Thematic School Philosophy of Mathematics
Detailed schedule of courses
Two courses are scheduled each morning: we have intentionally left room for other activities directed towards specialists in the afternoons that will be organized later. The title and abstracts are available in the section COURSES.
To download the detailed schedule, click HERE
- Schedule of courses: 9h-10h30 & 10h45-12h15 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Location of courses: IMT, salle de séminaire (11-14 April ; 30 May-2 June ; 6-16 June) & IRIT, salle des thèses (4-8 April & 23-27 May)
- Schedule of workshops: 9h-10h30 & 10h45-12h15 (Friday and Saturday), 14h-15h30 & 15h45-17h15 (Friday)
- Locations of workshops: IMT, Amphi Schwartz (15-16 April & 4 June) & Bât 1R2, salle Cavaillès 132 (17 June); IRIT, salle des thèses (3 June)